swami Vivekananda quotes in English for youth – Following are the Best swami Vivekananda quotes in English for youth for their success in life, here you can get Vivekananda quotes in the English language. So enjoy Swami Vivekananda quotes.
Best swami Vivekananda quotes in English for youth
Swami Vivekananda was an Indian monk born in Calcutta, Bengal, on 12 January 1863 in a typical Bengali family. He was the main disciple of 19th-century Indian mystic Ramakrishna. He was a prominent person who introduced Indian philosophy like Vedanta and Yoga in the Western world. During the 19th century, he was the chiefly credited for promoting that position of Hinduism as a major world religion. He was known for his prestigious speech in the World Parliament of Religions in Chicago in 1893, which began with “America’s sisters and brothers”. In this speech, he introduced Hinduism. Since he was young, his tendency towards spirituality was. He was very impressed with his Guru Ramakrishna Deva whom he learned that all living beings are the incarnations of the divine self.
You might like
- 50 Famous swami vivekananda quotes on sports
- 30 Best quotes of Abdul Kalam on Education | A.P.J Abdul Kalam thoughts about Education
1. A few heart-whole, sincere and energetic men and women can do more in a year than a mob in a country.
2. My faith is in younger generation, the modern generation, out of them will come my workers!
3. The Earth is enjoyed by heroes- this is the unfailing truth. Be a hero. Always say,” I have no fear”.
4. Supreme value of youth period is incalculable and indescribable. Youth life is the most precious life.
5. Youth is the best time. The way in which you utilize this period will decide the nature of coming years that lie ahead of you.
6. Brave, bold people, these are what we want. What we want is vigor in the blood, strength in the nerves, iron muscles and nerves of steel, not softening namby-pamby ideas. Avoid all these. Avoid all mystery.
7. All powers is within you; you can do anything and everything.
8. Anything that makes you weak physically, Intellectually and spiritually, reject as poison.
9. Learn everything that is good from others, but bring it in, and in your own way adsorb it; do not become others.
Last 20 Quotes out of 30
10. Youth is the future.
11. Be a hero. Always say, ‘I have no fear’.
12. A brave, frank, clean- hearted, courageous and aspiring youth is the only foundation on which the future nation can be built.
13. Your country requires heroes; be heroes; your duty is to go on working and then everything will follow of itself.
14. See for the highest, aim at the highest and you shall reach the highest.
15. You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
Last 15 Quotes out of 30
16. Education is the manifestation of the perfection already in man.
17. Who is helping you, Don’t forget them. Whoever is loving you, Don’t hate them. Who believes you, Don’t cheat them.
18. The power of concentration is the only key to the treasure-house of knowledge.
19. In a conflict between the heart and the brain, follow your heart.
20. The more we come out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified and God will be in them.
21. Man is born to conquer nature and not to follow it.
22. The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
23. All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
24. The world is ready to give up its secrets if we only know how to knock, how to give it the necessary blow. The strength and force of the blow come through concentration.
Rest 5 Quotes
25. You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
26. Strength is life, Weakness is Death.
27. Talk to yourself once in a day….Otherwise you may miss meeting an excellent person in this world.
28. Youth means to place your firm confidence in yourself and exercise your hopeful determination and resolution and willing good intentions in this beautiful task of self-culture.
29. My hope of the future lies in the youths of character, intelligent, renouncing all for the services of others, and obedient – good to themselves and the country at large.
30. Arise, awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
So Guys This is some Best ‘‘swami Vivekananda quotes in english for youth”, I hope you find our article helpful for you and you got few nice swami vivekananda quotes, Don’t forget to share and comment your thoughts about this ”swami vivekananda quotes in english for youth” Articles, Thank You!